Incorporating Suggestions

 Today I finally incorporated the suggestions I got from people. I will be mainly incorporating tips from my dad. I will also use suggestions from other family members. People I will also incorporate suggestions from will also be my mom and my sister and even my friend Arthur. This is because I used his review for my 'Viewer Comments' blog. I already stated why I used his review in the last blog. It was because he was the most knowledgeable about films. This meant I took his critics very seriously. The first fix I did with my group was adding more music. This was because he said we needed more. In order to do this I found more free music. To find this free music I found more royalty-free music from stock music sites. One site I found was called soundstripe. It has a lot of good upbeat and atmospheric music. I plan to show these songs to my group to find one everyone likes. Another site I found with royalty-free music is pixaby. It had great instrumental-only music. Once again I showed these songs to my group to hopefully find something everyone can agree on. After adding all of these suggestions I plan to show it to my dad again. I am sure he will like it more than ever after seeing the new changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding Sounds

Short Film Package for Wrongdoings

A Critical Reflection On A Year Of Movie Making