Adding Titles And Credits

Last time I added all the shots. I edited the shots as well last time. I cropped, zoomed, and cut them together. Now me and my group get to finish the rest of the editing. Today I added the title cards. This was one of the most difficult things to do while editing. I had to find blank spaces on every shot they were needed and sometimes there wouldn't be enough space for it. It was also difficult to make them pop out. Sometimes they blended too much into the background and so I would have to do slight changes throughout the editing process. My group also had to make sure all the titles appeared within the first minute. This was hard as many spots in the first minute had no room for a title. Luckily though I was able to find spaces for them all. This was because of the storyboard. While filming I used the storyboard as a draft to follow. When my group was filming and anyone noticed openings I wrote them down on the storyboard where I should add a title. With this I was able to fit them all in. I also made sure they were all in order. I did this using a list I found online of all the titles. Name of the studio had to be the first title. Directed by had to be the last title. Every other title has to be done in order in the middle. Overall, the titles and credits were not that hard to incorporate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding Sounds

Short Film Package for Wrongdoings

A Critical Reflection On A Year Of Movie Making