Viewer Comments


Today I showed people the current state of my movie. I showed a few friends. I also showed my family members. I showed my mom, my dad, and my sister. They all had lots of compliments to give. They said it was a very nice film. They also said they could tell I put a lot of hard work into it. I am going to focus on what my dad critiqued. I am having him review it because he watches a lot of films so he will be a good judge. My dad also is very honest. This means he is a great person to ask. He will tell me any problems my movie has. He will also tell me how he thinks they should be fixed. Luckily my dad said the movie was very good. One critique my dad has was the music. He said it needs more music in it. This is all good news because my group plans to further edit it. I am already planning to add more music. Hopefully, after I make all these changes my dad will have no other critiques. Sometime soon I and the rest of my group will incorporate the rest of the changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding Sounds

Short Film Package for Wrongdoings

A Critical Reflection On A Year Of Movie Making